1. Maybelline Lipstick in “Blissful Berry” A gorgeous plum color, it goes on smooth and stays put.
2. Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain “Sweetheart” I love this soft peachy-pink, it is also very moisturizing.
3. Neutrogena Moisture shine gloss “Healthy Blush” The perfect nude gloss.
4. L’Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain “Pink Rebellion” I’m obsessed with this product! This is a pretty pop of pink that lasts for hours but never feels sticky.
5. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm “Mango” Smells delicious, tastes delicious, and keeps my lips so soft.
6. Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter “Candy Apple” Just the right amount of red.