Here is an outfit I’ll be wearing out to dinner tonight. I’ve pretty much been living in these jeans since purchasing them at Eddie Bauer a few weeks ago. They are so comfortable and I can wear them with anything. I’ve paired them with a pretty lace top to add texture, casual wedges, and turquoise jewelry. Also, how great is my handbag at impersonating real leather? I picked up this cross-body at Target on major sale as well as this one. You’ll probably be seeing a lot of both handbags with me this summer, hands free bags are the only way to go when you’re out playing in the sun!
- Making beef stew today! It's the perfect stew day in #Minneapolis. 3 years ago
- I pickled radishes today! #picklemethis http://t.co/47SWh1yKZg 3 years ago
- RT @loandsons: Hosting another #holiday Catalina #giveaway with @APieceOfToast click here to enter: bit.ly/1g3swL5 4 years ago
- I will be shopping small today. Are you? 4 years ago
- @tjmaxx @marshalls @HomeGoods My strategy on Black Friday is to hit smaller malls early in the morning to avoid crowds! #TheGifter 4 years ago