Now that the temperature is officially above 60 degrees (at least it will be for the next 10 days according to my trusty weather app), I am going to change into my spring clothing: dresses, roll-up jeans, cute flats, and light layers. Here are some great pieces for warm weather!
1. When the sun starts shining the first thing I reach for are my shades.
2. A seafoam green dress in a fit and flare style is a flattering color and cut for everyone. I’m definitely on the prowl for more garments in this hue for spring.
3. This silky blouse pairs well with just about anything and it is a great transition piece between seasons.
4. I would love to have this necklace to add some edge to all the floral and pastel outfits I plan to wear this spring.
5. You really can’t go wrong with a classic brown sandal, especially with a fun pattern on the strap!
6. On the warmest of days I reach for pretty flowing tops like this one.
7. This lightweight Target jacket is such a staple in my closet, I wear it with everything!
8. I will be hunting for the perfect summer tote like this one to hold my wallet, swimsuit, water bottle, and sunscreen.
9. A roll up short is a warm weather essential, I practically live in mine during the summer months.
10. Now that my toes are out of boots and socks I can’t wait to paint them with these fun shades from OPI; a lovely coral pink (Suzi’s Hungary Again) and a gorgeous periwinkle blue (You’re such a Budapest).
11. Lilac colored wedges would add a girly touch to a pair of baggy roll up jeans and striped tee.
Created in Polyvore